What is ACP?
A program designated by the Federal Communications Commission to help low-income households pay for broadband service and internet connected devices. The benefit provides a discount of up to $30 per month for eligible households.
Who can get it?
An eligible household must meet at least one of the following criteria: https://acpbenefit.org/do-i-qualify/
- Has an income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Participates in certain government assistance programs: SNAP, WIC, SSI, Medicaid or other programs
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch or Breakfast Program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- If you or your child or dependent already receives a Lifeline benefit
The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount per household.
Apply Now with Two Steps
- To enroll, go to ACPBenefit.org to submit an application.
- Contact NEXT with your National Verifier application ID to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact NEXT to select a service plan.